Copper starts with a brilliant metallic shine. As it ages it becomes something even more prized - the bluish green patina that only copper can provide. If you are looking for a way to make your new roof stand out, copper roofing may just be the statement that you are seeking.
- Longevity – copper is extremely resistant to damage and can last for hundreds of years, meaning no replacement costs for a VERY long time
- Durable – the base materials found in copper weather to form a protective patina or shield from the elements
- Versatile – can be used on almost any type of residential, commercial or industrial structure.
- Recyclability – copper roofing material is so durable it can often be reused
- Cost – copper roofing material is extremely expensive, but gorgeous!
- Incompatible Materials – care must be taken not to mix metals, dissimilar metals can cause unexpected and rapid corrosion
117 Rice Rips Rd, PO Box 307, Oakland, ME 04963 | P (207) 873-6353 | F (207) 877-7840 | Toll Free (800) 924-6353