Copper starts with a brilliant metallic shine. As it ages it becomes something even more prized - the bluish green patina that only copper can provide. If you are looking for a way to make your new roof stand out, copper roofing may just be the statement that you are seeking.
- Longevity – copper is extremely resistant to damage and can last for hundreds of years, meaning no replacement costs for a VERY long time
- Durable – the base materials found in copper weather to form a protective patina or shield from the elements
- Versatile – can be used on almost any type of residential, commercial or industrial structure.
- Recyclability – copper roofing material is so durable it can often be reused
- Cost – copper roofing material is extremely expensive, but gorgeous!
- Incompatible Materials – care must be taken not to mix metals, dissimilar metals can cause unexpected and rapid corrosion
Contact our team for more information.
117 Rice Rips Rd, PO Box 307, Oakland, ME 04963 | P (207) 873-6353 | F (207) 877-7840 | Toll Free (800) 924-6353