The Trusted Metal Roofing Company serving Augusta, ME & Beyond
If you're looking for a metal roofing company in Waterville, Augusta & throughout Maine, D.H. Pinnette & Sons, Inc. is here to help. Our double-locked, mechanically seamed metal roof system is manufactured directly onsite. Each roof system is unique to the structure. Our system is equally applicable in both residential and light commercial settings. It can be installed over a solid deck with a roof pitch greater than 2:12.
Available in the following material substrates:
- 24ga. Steel (typical)
- 26 ga. Steel
- .032” Aluminum (typical)
- .040” Aluminum
- 16 oz. Copper (typical)
- 20 oz. Copper
Work with our Metal Roofing Company for Unmatched Results throughout Maine.
Can be installed over:
- Solid substrates including: plywood and metal decking w/ISO.
- Minimum Slope: 2:12 and is available with field applied side lap sealant.
Tested Accordance with:
- ASTM E1646- Water Infiltration
- ASTM E1680- Air Infiltration
- ASTM E1886- Missile Impact
- ASTM 2140- Static Pressure Water Head
- TAS 125- Wind Uplift Test
- FM4471- Concentrated Load Foot Traffic
- UL 580- Wind Uplift (Class 90)
- UL 1897- Extended Phase Wind Uplift
- UL 2218- Class 4 Hail Impact
- UL 263- Fire Certification
- UL 790- Class A Fire Rating
- TAS 100- Wind Driven Rain
WHY CHOOSE A METAL ROOF?
There are many beneficial aspects of a DH Pinnette & Sons Double-Locked, Standing Seam roof…
- Return on Investment
- The initial cost of a standing seam roof system may be more than other roofing materials. However, it is the only roof type that will pay you back. Not only does a new standing seam roof offer great curb appeal, it could also reduce your homeowner’s insurance rates.
- Longevity / Durability
- A metal roof cannot rot, dry out, crack, burn, or delaminate.
- Successively used for centuries, metal roofing significantly outlasts any other roofing system on the market.
- Properly installed, a metal roof system can outperform other roof systems in hurricane force winds.
- Although it will dent, a metal roof cannot be penetrated by hail.
- Snow slides off of a metal roof, preventing ice dams. This also reduces the snow load during winter months. If snow/ice is not present, it cannot create a problem.
- Our metal roof system is backed by a 35-year manufacturer finish warranty and a 20 year manufacturer substrate warranty.
- In addition to any manufacturer warranty, our roof system comes with a 10 year workmanship warranty.
- Energy Efficiency
- Metal roofing can emit up to 90% of the sun’s solar radiation. This will resist any heat entering your home during the hot summer days. This in turn can lower the cost of air-conditioning. A standing seam metal roof system is an Energy Star rated roofing technology.
- Metal roofing substrates are partially made from recycled materials, reducing the use of precious resources.
Contact our Metal Roofing Company Today
If you're interested in learning more about our metal roofing company, don't waste another moment. Contact our team today! D.H. Pinnette & Sons, Inc. offers an array of today's leading metal materials at some of the most competitive rates on the market.
117 Rice Rips Rd, PO Box 307, Oakland, ME 04963 | P (207) 873-6353 | F (207) 877-7840 | Toll Free (800) 924-6353